Thursday, July 14, 2011

Gary and Elaine? More like Chris and Erin!

If you are not familiar with Gary and Elaine, you should probably check them out here.

But the point is, I got a Pottery Barn catalog in the mail today. And typically I look through those things and think, "Wouldn't it be amazing to live in that house?" But today I thought, "It looks like I already live in that house!" Check out all our personalized stuff:










These sheets are just for Chris's bed, though. No E.




Awesome, huh? I now know exactly what my 600 thread count monogrammed sheets would look like! What luxury! Pottery Barn is da bomb. And I kid you not, there was not a single monogram in the catalog that did not have our initials. Amazing. Online there were one or two deviants, but for the catalog it was purely us. We are so fancy.


6 comments:

krebscout said...

For a second I thought that you really owned some of these things and that you were a magazine photographer. Then I saw the three lounge chairs. Then I laughed out loud.

Tammy said...

Wow! You better get shopping! At first I thought maybe they were super high tech and personalized the catalogs with photoshop, that would be genius - I would probably buy :) I think you should get at least one to commemorate this alignment of the stars :)

LMemory said...

Love this. And LOVE Catalog Living! You really do channel them, Mrs. Erin

Casidy said...

I saw this magazine (loved everything) I remember thinking CME was weird initials to choose. But now I think it is AMAZING!

Kathleen said...

congrats you are famous. I wish they were all monogrammed with a Q though :)

Scrapally said...

Chris has his own bed? :) Your initials make the perfect monogram...you can just say that Pottery Barn borrowed your house for their photo shoot. People will believe you.

I read your blog (when you post...lol). I enjoy it. Thanks for letting me in...