Friday, April 30, 2010

Scharrlitte

Most of you know Char, my sister. She is way cool, right?

Just in case you are not convinced, this is a textversation we had today. Things in [brackets] are my commentary.


Erin: You have had such a great week! [because she found a new cute apartment and had crazy stuff happen with a class that all worked out in the end]

Char: I know! Such a crazy wacky week.

Erin: Wacky week. We should have one of those. And there's a crazy hair day and a mismatched clothes day.

Char: Crazy socks, backwards day, twin day, THE WORKS.

Erin: Pajama day.

Char: Crazy hat day. (Crazy hats allowed at lunch time only.)

Erin: Oh my gosh! I am laughing so much about that! [I refuse to "lol" so I always just say things like "I am laughing!"] I can't think of anything more wacky than that.



So, am I right? Crazy hats allowed at lunch time only? This girl is a genius. Man.

7 comments:

e.p. said...

erin, little did you know that my junior high school had hat day. but we were only allowed to wear the hats at lunch. i believe this is how it went. no fooling. (and i have been reading your blog a lot lately. it is very entertaining, and i am trying not to write two papers that were due at 5 today. yikes.)

charlotte said...

Scharlut
Charolet
Sharollette
Shurlet
Charlot
Sharlotte
Charollet

All variations of my name, by Scharrlitte is one of my favs.

Erin said...

I bet your school kids come up with crazy good stuff. Is that where that list was compiled?

charlotte said...

School kids, restaurants, competent adults, you'd be surprised. I'm sending you pictures of our house ok?

Becca said...

That is in fact one of the best ideas ever. Way to go Charlotte! (ps, I don't think I've ever actually talked to your sister. does that blow your mind? I know who she is. I read about her on your blog. I think we're possibly FB friends? so maybe we've talked in person before. charlotte... help me out here...have we have talked?)

I will blog about this.

charlotte said...

Hey Becca. I don't know that we've ever had any serious head on interaction. I remember being in the same vicinity several times at girls camp or high school events. But I was just a lowly middle school girl.

Cierra said...

charlotte is indeed awesome.

is it okay that i have pajama day...everyday?

umm, maybe i should not have admitted to that.

crap.